Tuesday 8 May 2012

Stephanie Says

I was going to post this beautifully written (do you like my jokes?) post about depression along with a beautifully drawn (do you really LOVE my jokes?) image of a woman with her head in an oven, but then I had to catch a train. I visited my brother's girlfriend this past weekend. "Is it weird that we're going to get married?" I think she said something like this. I like her. Then again, I liked Jesus when I was five, I like Alex from A Clockwork Orange- hell, I like my ex boyfriend's mother's boyfriend. Here is a birthday card I made for my brother, finished earlier this morning. I need to make this blog better. My text tends to repeat itself in terms of phrasing and subject matter- I really am a goldfish. I can't really make it accessible to everyone due to my honest nature in both my writing and drawings. Then again, there's I suppose an extremely slim chance that anyone I talk about would find this, recognise themselves in it, and really really care. I don't know. 'It's so cold in Alaska' is in my head, from the Velvet Underground song, 'Stephanie Says'.

No comments:

Post a Comment