Saturday 7 April 2012

Realise I Look Suspicious


List:
1) I hate the word 'creme'.
2) I want to learn how to make macaroons. (The posh, colourful ones.) I've never eaten them.
3) I went to the National Gallery the other day and realised that I know nothing about art and I want to know EVERYTHING about art.
4) I wonder why David Hockney was so obsessed with The Sermon of The Mount, why he painted it so many times.
5) I don't understand The Creation of Adam. I like it though.
6) Pritt Stick is really expensive.
7) I want to translate Veni Creator Spiritus.
8) I wonder if there are some people who you will just love unconditionally forever and they will always stay with you even though they live across the world in happiness with their civil partnership and successful career as a music scholar and you never speak to them again.
9) I can't bare the music in films.
10) I love the line "the air hangs heavy but the weight is delicious, glimpsed my image in a window, realised I look suspicious".
11) I really don't like celery or my complexion.
12) I feel like some knowledge is nothing without other knowledge. Who wants an incomplete picture of life?
13) The only reason I got dressed this evening is incase Abby comes home before I go to bed.
14) Formaldehyde.
15) My friends don't like me as much as I like my friends
16) I really like drawing with biro.
17) I am really shit at art.
18) I just want to make you a cup of tea.
19) They used to talk about death when he was seven and he couldn't understand it. You can't visualise death, really.
20) I don't think being relateable is all that really, I think it should be okay to make vile things into art or stories and have kids read it, because who made what is illegal illegal?
21) I want to wash my baby in a bucket.

SOTD: Swans- You're Not Real Girl
http://www.youtube.com/embed/5QfdsrCEuxA

No comments:

Post a Comment