Friday 6 April 2012

Don't Do Anything Today



I tried to draw a whale today and it turns out that whales are really hard to draw. I saw The Wave Pictures perform four or five songs at Rough Trade East on Tuesday evening and they were really good. I am listening to Long Black Cars for the second time in a row, and it is drawing to a close, and I am aware of my dependency on this music for my current contented state. Many thanks are due. I did the right hand side of this drawing ages ago (a week or two ago) and I didn't know what to do with it so I just transcribed some Degas on the right in green, and added those words, which, incidentally, are taken from a song on The Wave Pictures' new album.
"Baby these are the eyes that will drive you out of your mind."

SOTD: The Wave Pictures- Eskimo Kiss
www.youtube.com/embed/iSp86CBceTE

No comments:

Post a Comment